Do you know someone like this

someone so cynical (sp?) that you can't stand being around them, someone that always thinks the worst of everyone, (Ex. guy goes to the dr for neck pain, "oh, he's just a druggie, homeless person goin from family to family to have a place to stay "The person must be a free loader and not even trying." Sometimes I read journal posts out loud to me coworker and this is basically how she responds.) Without being mean, rude or ugly, how what would you do? (Aside from stop reading out loud, I am not doin that anymore, but it happens in other instances as well.

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 1:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People like that are just miseriable themselves. maybe your co worker has no "tact"... Yes I know a woman like this, I cant stand ppl like this. i try to find the good in everyone, Id ingnore her. Shes a person that will drain you and suck the fun out of everything!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Faithful our profile pictures are almost twins, little girls in pink in the car
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I once dated a guy that was like that. I call it Eyore syndrome. I once said to him "you're a real glass is half empty kind of guy aren't you?" His response was " glass is cracked, half empty and the water is muddy" Wow!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2009