THE MOST EMBARASSING THING EVER JUST HAPPEND!!!!!!

I was popping this zit on my butt and I had my leg lifted over my head and was using a compact mirror to see it and hubby walked in....I had nothing on but my shirt and I'm sure it wasn't a pretty sight. Also this zit is HUGE. What embarrasing has happend to you....feel free to post anon but more power to the women who don't

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 1:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First I have to say that I am SO FRICKEN glad that someone else get pimples on the butt too, I( really thought I was alone on that one, now as far as embarrassing well let me just say that ever since I had my son I seem to have an issue with air getting in my vagina, which is odd because he was a c-section, anyhow a few weeks back my DF and I had just finished having awesome sex which happened to be in the doggy position, well I guess that just let ALOT of air in there because once we were done I went to move and had the LOUDEST pussy fart ever, he didnt say anything he looked at me and smiled, but man oh man I didnt know WTH to say about that, so now every time we do it, I am very careful about how fast I move afterwards lol

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ahaha poor guy lol! My hubby caught me picking my nose...i tried to play it off like i wasnt but didnt work lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've done the legs over my head deal quite a few times. Once I got a boil down there and it was huge! I was young and dumb and I thought that THAT was what hemorrhoid was.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• FRICK FRICK FRICK I MEANT TO PRESS ANON!!!! By the time I got here to delete it an answered was posted so it was too late...damn.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My husband and I went camping with my brother and his wife. They went to the gas station right up the road to get some stuff and my hubby and I decided to christin their new tent. So we were going at it like wild animals and here came my brother and his wife. We were caught in the act, and my brother told me the next morning they had to smell our sex instead of their own.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• haha thats too funny! the other day I made a post on here because I thought my water may have broke/was breaking so someone told me to go into the bathroom sit on the toilet put my hand down there and cough and if stuff came out it was my water. Well my fiance was taking a nap (so I thought) so I just left the bathroom door open, well he heard me coughing and came in to see if I was okay. I had my hand on my vagina sitting on the toilet coughing lol he was like uhhhh? haha I didn't even explain it to him
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Well, I have never done anything that hubby saw me do that embarrased me, but he has embarrased me by fating in public... REALLY LOUD!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Even if you move slow girl, it's gonna flutter and sound even funnier. I once had so much air in there that I thought I was gonna start flying all over the room like when you let go of a balloon before typing it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• oops tying
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

LMFAO...hate when that happens!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2009