Pregnant?

I am 11 days late for my period. and i took a home pregnany test 10 days ago and it came up negitive, but i also had my period twice in febuary last time being the 20th and i am getting frequent head aches if someone could help me on weather or not to go to my doctors and take a nother test or wait till the 20th of this month and see if i hace it this month it would really help.

ArielRice

Asked by ArielRice at 1:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you took the test I day after you were late and it was neg. Take another.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I would say definately take another!!
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 3:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• We are in the same boat. I am at least 11 days late and I have had negative tests. I am about to take another one. I'm reluctant to do so though. I hate looking down when the results are nothing like what my heart wants.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I understand I'm 2 weeks late and I took a test about 4 days ago and it was neg. I can never tell the difference between pregnancy and period. I have had 6 m/c so it's really difficult to take a test and see it negative but if it's positive I think I get more worried about m/c again. I would recommend seeing your dr for a blood test. Me, I guess I'm too scared to do that. I'm trying to wait as long as possible because I usually m/c in the first 10 weeks. Good Luck!
    lilheat23

Answer by lilheat23 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009