• In the Spotlight:

Atheism/Paganism is getting so old.

Why all the whining about Christians stole this and that? My question is if your religion was all that powerful how can something get stolen from you? Did it ever occur to you perhaps that when Jesus came on the scene he came with a purpose and accomplished it? Do you all realize that Jesus is more powerful than any god/goddess that you invent and that he will always conquer any religion that does not glorify him? You don't see Christians whining about things like that do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• A true christian would have not spoke to someone like you just did. Obviously you did not pay attention in church
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The reason for the whining is because OUR PEOPLE WERE MURDERED. Convert or DIE is what they faced. How dare you ask a question like this.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I find this highly incredibly offensive.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• uh oh...drama. OP you are either really full of it or a glutton for punishment. either way your question comes off as ignorant. no real Christian would attack anyone like you just did. shame on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You don't see Christians whining about things like that do you?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oooooh, ok I get it now. Happy April Fool's Day to you too!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Maybe if some of the Christians out there would stop preaching to us, and judging us and start treating us like the decent human beings that we are there wouldn't be a need to bring these things up.

Maybe everything in the bible was a made up story by a bored caveman.How does that make you feel? How dare you! I How can you sit here and be so crass and assume that our Goddesses and Gods were "invented" that's just rude. If your so sure of your faith why must you post anonymously? Are you ashamed or unsure of that which you profess to be true. I love the Goddess and my relationship with her, and I will stand up for anyone who mocks or takes a condescending tone about her, just as you stand up for Jesus. I am glad you have faith, good for you but don't sit there insulting me and my brothers sisters who walk the pagan path.

We don't "whine", we state facts. quit judging us and we'll shut up.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I hope it is a joke.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I hope it is a joke.

I'm going to keep telling myself it is, because the idea of someone being that ignorant and allowed unrestricted internet access is a little terrifying.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i dont find it offensive. I think Jesus does rank supreme.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Well then if you are so proud then by all means show yourself.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009