Warm fuzzy puppies....

Just trying to break the monotony. I like puppies, don't you? or do you prefer kittens or some other animal?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love cats and dogs both. Start out with puppies and kittens of course, so you can raise them the way you want and train them, but it's especially nice when the cats get big and fat and like to snuggle up on your lap, or the dogs like to go outside and play in the sunshine or take them to the lake to go swimming. (The only part I don't like is driving back with a smelly, half-wet dog... YEEEECH!)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I like chickens, not sure why but they are so cute when they are babies, they are easy to take care of and heck you even get free eggs its a win win situation to me, as a matter of fact all the feed stores have them right now so I will be begging DF to see if he'll let me get one or two or maybe three lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I thought I was a dog person until I got a dog. It might be the dog that I have actually.. my pup is a lot like Marley... only without the being a good watchdog, staying up all night because the baby is upset, waiting for the kids by the bus, etc. Pretty much she just eats EVERYTHING, sprints all of her walks, and licks us to death. A cat would have been easier.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I had a pet chicken..a little baby. I named him Gunther. A pitbull ate him =(
    I have a chiuhauhau now named Tito he's a little puppy he's so cute! And a pug named Rudy..and a cat named Oscar. I like dogs and cats..and chickens lol
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Wow all of your pets are named after my ex-boyfriends except Gunther, damn I wish I could meet a Gunther, I could imagine screaming it in bed GUNTHER! GUNTHER!!!!!!, uh-oh too many sex questions for me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am a cat lover I have 2 there names are Lincoln and Jasmine they are laying here on a chair next to me sleeping together sooo cute
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love my cat Whiskers! He is the most awesome, loving, lazy cat I have ever owned. He only eats dog food and my dog Benny only eats cat food. Yet another science mystery.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• toriandgrace, our dogs must come from the same litter! Mine looks exactly like Marley- and acts the same way you described! LOL
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• lol..dont even get me started on puppies.....i just got 2 puppies a couple weeks ago..theyre 3 months old..HOLY CRAAAAAAP who woulda thunk that they were this much work...lol..ive had dogs my whole life..but never puppies...but its SOOOO much fun!! theyre lil balls of fluff!! and theyre a riot!! theyre maltipoo x shihtzus named scruffy and bailey..aside from the digging peeing and pooping all over the floor, i still love them..i do however prefer my golden retriever dakota...i like big dogs better...but..lol..these 2 lil pups will be better once theyre all trained!! i hope....lol... :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I happen to like puppies and kittens. I love dogs and cats for different reasons. I love my dog because I can take her for walks, she's loyal, and willing to cuddle. I love my male cat because he is smart, chill, and relaxing to pet because he's not licking me like crazy. I love my female cat because...er...my granny will haunt me if I don't okay LOL
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009