Dude what the f

it seems like every answers section I go into tonight there are just weird questions posted, like in relationships, talking bout girl on girl and returning the favor crap, is it like horn dog night or what? Not to mention some stupidass anon just told me my kids are ugly.......ugh

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 2:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Sigh, poor "women" so bored they have to pick on someones kids. Karma, I tell you Karma. How could someone like this be a mom. I wonder what she teaches her kids. "Honey, if if you ever meet someone you don't like, just secretly do mean things to them like mommy taught you ok"?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I say there is a troll, there too many weird ass questions posted anon. I am boycotting anon questions for a while.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I feel your pain... I am so sick of seeing and hearing crap about or related to SEX! ughhh! Im pregnant and I don't want it, so therefore I don't want to hear about it! sorry. small vent.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• lol my question about sex was legit! It was actually me that posted it..I was just curious..I can't get any so I wanted to hear about other people's sex lol. But not like their girl on girl action and the way that they masturbate. But whatever lol. And your kids aren't ugly.
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think it's the lingering effects of April fool's day. Guess the fool doesn't realize it's after midnight.

Your kids are cute by the way! :) But of course you already knew that. Maybe the anon needs to put the pipe down or had a little too much to drink. Tends to blur the vision.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• seriously anon you must be a very lonely and sad person to talk crap about anyone's kids period, but of course its easy to do so when you pathetically hide behind the anon button so get a life or grow some balls so when you talk shit you actually do it and still show your face loser

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Usually moms who say your kids are ugly have uglier children and want you to be as miserable as they are. Dr. Phil said this.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• anon 2:08 AM
    you really need to get a life and grow up! go to bed we dont want you here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Don't worry about it hautemama. They are probably just TROLLS looking to stir things up.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• no I am not to worried about but how weird all those answers disappeared huh
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2009