wtf

why are people fighting sayin obama is the best president there has/will ever be. its about time for a change. ...just because he is black or white or what ever he is does not make him better then the others.
this president stuff is making people change dramatically.
i am tired of getting remarks from people about how its the white mans turn now.
does anybody agree with what it is doing?

im sry if anybody took this wrong.
please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont think it has anything to do with his color, though I do think its nice that black kids have a good role model to look up to. I think everyone just wants change and most are happy with alot of the ideas he has to help the american people. We need better health care, we need to fix the economy, we need to improve our air by cutting down on pollution, we need to save money on energy by creating clean energy which will also create jobs to build the wind mills, the solar panels etc which in turn will help our economy by creating jobs, will help cut back on pollution and help people save money on energy...yay!
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 4:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• wtf is up with people asking THIS question but getting pissy when the "are you still happy you voted for Obama" Question gets asked when he does something stupid?

oh, and could ALSO refer too

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/168542/Whats_your_favorite_Obama_Accomplishment

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• oh...and you probably shouldn't begin a question with a sentiment as strong as wtF and then ask for no bashing. Kind of brings out strong reactions in people.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The reason I like Obama has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I'm a Dem, I usually like Democratic Presidents, I think he's doing fine, however it's a little soon for comments like the best President ever. I'm not sure what your question even is.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• IMO Teddy Roosevelt was the best president ever, but that's based on his character - he said what he meant and damn the results.

the only thing that really bothers me about this past election and the last few months is how everyone treats the election like the Super Bowl - all the gloating because "your" team beat the other team. Isn't there more than two teams in the election process?

I'm a fiscal Republican but I'm about ready to vote every incumbent out, regardless of party. I want to see Joe Schmo from Kokomo get elected into something. Put real, down to earth WORKING CLASS AMERICANS in charge - and let moms handle the budget - and let's see how fast crap changes.

speak of "crap changes" the baby is requires my attention :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The white man's turn for what?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Oh pffft who cares.There will always be buttholes.Here's an idea toss all of them on the hill out and get people in there who want to focus back to our constitution because we are scarily moving further and further away from it.Meh who cares though right as long as your guy won you will follow him and the admin into the pits of hell dragging the rest along with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• hmmmm....bringing out race again....
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 9:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Why does it matter so much what other people think? There are people that are interested in the direction he is taking our country. Some of them (*NOTE I SAID SOME) would follow him to the ends of the earth if that's where he was going. Time will tell what history will say about Obama. But for now, if you don't agree with his policy, then voice your opinion to your elected officials and when there are elections, vote for a candidate that represents your views. It's the patriotic thing to do (you know, besides paying your taxes).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• *smacking head against the wall*
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 10:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2009