Do any of you ladies feel guilty if you see another attractive man?

Well I went to the bank today and this guy was walking in with me. My husband is gone until august because he's in the military. But this guy i couldn't stop staring at him. Normally i don't EVER do that because my husband is the only man i find attractive. But i don't know what came over me! I couldn't stop staring at him and whats worse i was wondering what he looked like underneath his clothes. It's not that i want to cheat or anything..i am definetly 100 percent faithful. But why do i feel so bad?

ameliasmommy221

Asked by ameliasmommy221 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• It's okay. It's normal. Now had you asked him to lunch and then "dessert". you would have done something wrong. Otherwise, it's just proof that you still have a pulse.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 3:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It's normal for you to look at other guys and find them attractive. I sometimes am in the same boat as you are now feeling guilty about finding another guy attractive. All you did however was look at him. Sometimes imagning what is underneath a guys clothes is a good thing because than you realize that you yourself have the best guy that you could possible have. Who knows what was underneath his clothes it could be the most unattractive body ever.

Caitlin10081989

Answer by Caitlin10081989 at 6:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Well your man is lucky! Don't feel bad, that means you have a conscious. Hey some women don't. But girl you are human, just look but don't touch. {you can walk buy and sneak a pinch on the butt though, than run!}..lol..jk...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• oh and to answer your question I personally wouldn't feel guilty.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have all kinds of "boyfriends" on TV that I find attractive and my husband makes fun of me. I always tell him which one I'm going to run away with. I don't feel guilty. But I guess since they're on TV it's a little different.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 8:35 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I know what you mean. It is perfectly normal to feel this way.Just don't cross the line.Then you will really feel remorseful because you love your hubby so much.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Nope. There is nothing wrong with appreciating beauty. No difference if i stop & look at a pretty flower, or a pretty woman or a man. I don't fantasize about having sex with them, or what they look like underneith. If you fantasize, & wonder, i can see how you can feel guilty. But, you'll get over it. I'm sure your husbad has done it before too. Just think about that & you won't feel guilty at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i look at people sometime. i've never looked at someone like that but i wish i saw someone that handsome, i probably would.... ;]

aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• There are more men than just my Husband in this world that are attractive, and there are more women in this world other than me who are attractive as well. It's normal to look, we both do from time to time, but I know where his loyalties lie and he knows where mine do too.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• LOL ITS NORMAL ESPECIALLY BEING ALONE FOR SOO LONG BUT AS LONG AS YOU DONT ACT ON IT THERES NO HARM..God created beautifull people

R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2009