WHATS THE MOST EMBARSSING THING YOU HAVE DONE??

I fell asleep with a baby chicky and woke up it was on the back of my dress i was little lol i look back Ewwww!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that's most embarrassing for you? Wow you got off easy. LOL. Lets see it's a toss up between two-the day as a senior I was late back from OCP and didn'ty want if revolked so I was running in the hall and ran smack dab into a metal pole. Everyone in the cafeteria looked when the whole school resounded with a large metal twange. or
    the first time my husband (than just a boyfriend) and I were getting romantic and I walked down stairs all lingeried out and tossed a sexy look over my shoulder thinking I was on the last step and walked right into the wall. Must have worked he stayed around though it killed the romance when he dropped to the floor laughing.

I'm starting to think I need blinders. LOL>
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It was embarrassing for my kids but I thought it was awesome.
    We had gone out to eat and then clothes shopping, just me and the kids. I felt the rumble in the gut and asked my daughter to fix my shirt in the back. Perfect timing: I farted right in her hand. I told you it was awesome!
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009