• In the Spotlight:

is he cheating

ok i just caught my hubby in front of the computer and having alittle too much fun if ya know what i mean and maybe im being too sensative about this but isn't this a form of cheating i mean he is getting off by looking at another woman, like he's going out of his way to get the pic up he turned off the lights and i won't get to graphic but i am kinda upet and i guess i'm trying to figure out if i should be?? alittle help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• no, he's just jerking off. why do women feel so threatened that their husbands might want to look at pretty women. i know i like to look at hot guys (and yes, i watch porn and masterbate also). don't you fantasize?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• maybe i am being too sensative but like really he was like trying to set a mood for this whatever you wanna call it like he would try to set the mood for us ya know what im sayin????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I consider it cheating personally and would beat his ass over the head with a frying pan. My so knows porn is off limits here..if you arent getting what u need from the relationship discuss and work on it, otherwise be honest or get the hell out.
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 4:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• was it just porn pics or like live webcam with another woman? That makes a diff too.
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 4:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• im pretty sure it was a cam he closed everything when i came in the room
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i woulda bust his ass
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 5:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i've never thought of it that way, altho i guess you could. my hubby has his bad habbits too, so i've kinda gotten used to it lol. he put it to me like this : he may be looking , but when he looks he doesnt think of o what it that was me with that girl, he thinks of what it would be like with me, and so on.
    cali5286

Answer by cali5286 at 5:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• No, you shouldn't be upset about it and no he isn't cheating. He is just masturbating to a picture.
    Caitlin10081989

Answer by Caitlin10081989 at 6:03 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't like it because I hate to think I am relieving pressure that someone else caused, so to speak. But then again I am a bit prudish
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 6:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• LMAO {LAKE_GEORGE}

It really depends on your relationship. If you have an open one then of course it wouldn't be a big deal. But as for me and lake_george we'll have to tap that ass!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2009