Today my man asked me was I bisexual or bicurious.

He had my phone today trying to find some pictures and saw that I had one of my close friends (a girl) on my my favs and for her picture I have her as a wine glass with wine in it. He starts laughing in a weird way so I was like what is funny. He says are you bisexual or bicurious. I asked him why he asked me that and he gets a little angry says are you. I said well 1st of all you know that I am not into things like that. I only believe in a man anwoman together but to each their own. That is just my preference. So why are you asking me that. He says i have been ascting like it then I have a wine glass with a cherry in it for my homegirl. I was like what?????? I went off on him bad. What would you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Since you did not call him your husband, I assume you are not married to him. In that case, I would have smiled and told him that I am all woman, and if he has to ask me that question, it's obvious he is not man enough for me, so I will be going now.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• simply tell him no...put him in a similar circustance and see if he likes it but dont be mean about it do it for the understanding.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Well, I would have told him straight out that I believe in a woman and a man relationship. I don't believe in any relationship of the same kind. I would also say straight out to him I am not bicurious or bisexual and I don't appreciate you telling me that I am.

Caitlin10081989

Answer by Caitlin10081989 at 5:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• See the humor in it... when the anger comes out (now seriously think about this like if you were asking him if he'd been talking to other women or thinks the neighbor is hot) it makes you look more guilty IMO.
    I'm guessing that the wine glass looked as delicate as she is, or as sweet as she is, something about it reminded you of her or it was the only picture you liked in the options, or maybe all of the others w ere used, but either way... you used it.
    Maybe something's shifting a little bit and he's wondering if you're liking your friend more than him? I'm not saying that to be mean, really I'm not but have you been spending more time with your friend or talking to her more lately?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2009