My 10 month old dd has had a fever rectally at 101.5 for 2 days (do you add a degree in the morning?) and had a rash all over her belly yesterday which is almost gone today. She also has a constant runny nose and now a slight cough. Im trying to decide if she should go the dr or should i just keep up with the motrin for the day? She also has cried almost all night for the past 2 nights.
Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 7:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2009
Answer by Dani32 at 7:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2009
Answer by used2chaos at 9:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009
Next question overall
Is anyone else out there interested in creating a healthier home for their...