There are a lot of....

Not so smart moms on this site. No offense. But reading the groups and what people think and believe...wow!

Just basic stuff like drugs, smoking, and general stuff. I just want to say "wow! you're dumb!" But I can't. I am surprised by it!

Anyone else see anything that makes you say the same thing???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some people have different views on different things.. Oh and yes your are going to consider it "dumb" at times. But I say different strokes for different folks.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am not talking about a different view-I am talking about when people say stuff like

"I can't stop smoking or the stress will make me miscarry"-that is completely unfounded.

I enjoy people's views-just not when they start making stuff up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I find it funny how people will say certain things to try and justify the moronic things they do. Like when people say their doctor told them not to quit smoking while pregnant. I smoked when I got pregnant with my first and at my first visit my doctor said I needed to quit and if I couldn't quit immediatley in the very beginning I had to drop down how much I smoked each day until I was down to none and I had to start now. Not at one point was I told to keep smoking. Just as an added note I did quit because I put my child before my selfish needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i agree with one diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. but i do get annoyed at the questions that u already know. could i get pregnant, or does this mean i am, when pregnant can i smoke pot? thats stupid u have to ask your babys in trouble or u failed health class. i dont even read them anymore. i move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i wouldn't say they are dumb. Just cause I don't agree with them (except for the breastfeeding one) I don't get into oh your so bad. Hey your stupid remarks. I may think wow that's absurd.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I do feel that way sometimes. If I knew where some of the moms who admit smoking pot lives or smacking their kids around lived I would call cps on them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think it comes down to how many young women there are on here.. Inexperience makes some seem "dumb". The only way they're going to learn is to ask the "dumb" questions... So I'm glad there's a site for all of them to learn. And I'm older and still learning and have to admit I have made some dumb decisions and I've been a Mom for 13 yrs... So offer the right sollution/answer, and remember everyone has an opinion...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sometimes people can read things on here and talk it differently than the poster means.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You know I really like this site, work has been really slow so I can view it alot lately and sometimes it's really good and some just plain ridiculous. I am a woman with some trials and tribulations in my marriage, motherhood, relationships. Sometimes I enjoy the advice and also enjoy giving it. I am very opinionated when I am passionate about an issue but sometimes these women get really pissed at somebodyelses answer I do not feel we should be so harsh on ones opinion no matter how ignorant or dumb. I just ignore those questions out of maturity and experience in dealing with people like them.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009