Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone remember?

I could swear it was made by Tootsie...anyway I am looking for Easter egg dye that was oil based, came in glass bottles with little plastic bunny stoppers on top. You drop the dye on the surface of a bowl of water and swirl the egg down in. I can't find it anywhere anymore. Do you know what I am talking about? Can you get this in your area? I would love to pay someone to buy it and ship it to me. I have searched online with no luck.


Asked by salexander at 9:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Holidays

Level 26 (28,366 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I'm Sorry. I'm uncertain what you mean! Did you email Tootsie? They're A long time Good Co.? Best of Luck! I hope you find what you mean! I wish I was more Help! I'm Hoping for you...! Happy Early Easter!!

    Answer by Angellinda at 10:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

  • have you looked at walmart i remember seeing it there recently

    Answer by jodi205 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

  • Oh I love those... try walmart or the smaller drug stores they tend to sell them sometimes..

    Answer by gmasboy at 8:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

  • I just saw something simular at Target last week. It is the PAAS brand... one is called Marble Magic and the other Tye Dyed... If I remember correctly they also had another where the dye floats on top and you dip and swirl the color on the egg... good luck!

    Answer by Momma2MyMonkeys at 12:55 AM on Apr. 8, 2009