• In the Spotlight:

Would you return a wallet containing $300 and 8 credit cards to it's owner if you found it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd keep the cash and mail the wallet and cc's back. honestly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• absolutely. If it were mine I would eant it returned.
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 9:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes, without a second thought.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 9:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Of course I would.I had lost mine one time,and thank God an honest person,returned mine.I could'nt sleep at night ,if I did'nt return it,I was raised better.I am an honest person,and if you don't return it,to me it is the same as stealing .IMO
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes. I lost my wallet when I was at Navy Pier over the summer. I freaked out for a few days because I was nearly a thousand miles away from home and had no ID, but someone turned it in and it was Fed Ex'd to my dad's house. Missing the cash, but there was only around $20 or so.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes Yes Yes. And not even think twice about it.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yes i would. if it were me i would want it returned. once a week i withdraw 300 from my account to get a money order for rent ( landlord really take 2-3 weeks to cash checks in sometimes longer so he will have 3 ckecks and not cash them in till he wants to ) so i now get money orders so that 300 is my rent and i would be screwed if it was lost. i do hold onto it like dear life and get money order with in 10 mins of taken it out but u just never know. so yes i would try to return it find out who this person is to call or go to the police station and say i found this dont know what to do...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yes, of course i would return it
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Absolutely! I would hope someone would do the same for me if I lost my wallet.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't even considering not returning it or keeping the money. Karma is a crazy thing.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2009