8 Days late Update & New question..Thanks =)

Ok sooo today I work up and im bleeding VERY lightly...and its not blood..its like the brownish blood. Period coming on maybe? Im not cramping like I usually do. I usually have the WORST cramps ever! But this time im not cramping at all. I took the test just to c what it said and it was all so faded i couldnt read the damn thing right. So of course im left frustrated confused and worried. Anyway please no rude answers. Thanks alot Girls =/

miszx3Colie

Asked by miszx3Colie at 9:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could have just had a chemical pregnancy, where you did actually concieve but your body naturally aborted due to genetic mutilations, defects, it wasn't a healthy egg or sperm. Who knows. Or you could just be getting your period a little on the late side. Either way, call you doctor and ask them if you're frusterated enough. There really could be a whole lot of explanations, I hope the best for you hun!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 9:39 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sometimes you can get very light bleeding the first month or 2 of a pregnancy. Give it another day and take another test or call ur dr if the bleeding gets uncomfortable.
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 9:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I had a "brown" period when I was pregnant with my son so I didn't realize I was pregnant till month 2. Good Luck. DH and I are TTC too. I'm 2 weeks late and all I see are negatives on the pregnancy tests.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009