Are you sad to see ER End after 15 Years?

Well Today I believe is ER's last Show! Are you Sad to see it Go? Most of the 15 years with old TV's & Rabbit Ear Antennas I couldn't see it very Well! Now I can & its Ending!! So you think it will get Big Ratings for All time Viewing??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Honestly, I never watched the show. I tried to get into it several years ago and watched one episode. I didn't like it so never stuck with it. I always think it's sad when something that has been on the air that long has to end. I think about what happens to the crew, not just the actors. There are usually hundreds of people that help make that show happen so I think it's sad that they are losing their job.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I HATE THAT IS ENDING I LOVE THAT SHOW

R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love it and I hate to see it go..

smiley630

Answer by smiley630 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am sad and not sad. I watched it from day one, I loved it. Part of the old Must see TV. I never made plans on Thursday nights if I could help it. But it has become old fast. All the great characters have left, storylines lacking. I was a die hard until Grey's Anatomy came on. I would watch Grey's at 9 then switch to ER at 10. ER seems boring after that. When Goran Visnjic ( Luka ) left I was done.
    I love the reruns with George Clooney, Anthony Edwards and Noah Wiley. I will definately be watching tonight however.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am so sad. I am sure that I will cry. I have watched it since the beginning. Although I agree with the other posters, it has lacked some story lines sinces the original actors and actresses have left.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I ma very sad to see it go. I will cry for sure tonight no doubt about it. I have watched this show since day one. I am going to be devastated, lol. I'm not ready to see it go. What will i replace it with???????
    ahassell

Answer by ahassell at 12:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• YES!! I am sad to see it go but i guess its time. I first started watching it cause i thought George Clooney was cute. (still do to this day lol) and the stories just caught me up with the whole show. I was sad when they killed dr green off and when dr carter went to africa and then came back. And everything in between. Yes there were some lacking story lines but overall i will be sad to see it go. I will have tissue next to me and tell hubby to go to bed lol....
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It is terrible that it is ending. I have been watching that show with my mom since I was 5. I can't believe its ending. The final episode is on right now. I am so sad it is gonna be over.
    Anonymous

• I am sad..I have watched it since day one..LOVE/LOVED it and very sad. Cant believe it has really been that long. and I diff think it is going to be rated most watched show
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 5:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am so sad, I actually balled through most of the retrospective episode (hormonoes I'm sure). I have watched it from day one, the whole time I was in medical school we would discuss it. I sure will miss it.
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 1:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009