Could you fill a trailer?

If your hubby or SO told you to go out and fill a trailer full of metal and separate the metals in groups (aluminum ect) could you do it? Do you know the difference in metals?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mama have you been drinking?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I do because my DH will scrap metal...really all you need is a magnet. But I do know the difference between the grades of aluminum too. He also cuts fire wood. I can tell you what tree it is from and if it is seasoned or not lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ummmmm, no.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• probably not, but I would try!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I couldn't... but I'm 99.99% sure that would never come out of my husband's mouth.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I could use a magnet and separate them into ferrous and no-ferrous, but there are so many different alloys that I don't think anyone could separate them fully without doing quantitative and qualitative chemical testing first. (NOT the answer you were expecting from someone who is home during the day? I am SO bored!!!)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If my hubby or SO told me to do that I would fill the trailer with his dead body!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009