Do you know what’s under your hood?

Can you change oil? Know where your spark plugs go? Where to fill your blinker fluid (lol)???

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes I do... and I do... it save time and money... gave my one car yrs ago a complete tune up with plugs and all...(single mom then) had the male neighbors at awww.... :)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yes, i was always such a gear head growing up, like dad's 2nd son LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have never changed my oil, but I am sure that I could if I had to. I have watched my Dad and Dh many times. I know how to check my oil, transmission and brake fluid. I know how to check all of the fluids. I also know how to change my tire. Although I prefer to use a torque wrench instead of a tire iron. I forgot to mention that my Dad is a Car Dealer and I have been around cars my whole life.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes, I can do it. I dated a lot of mechanics and always helped them with car stuff. My husband isn't a mechanic but he was when he was younger. He taught me a lot and I actually think women should know the basics like changing a tire.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yes my dad's a mechanic. I know how to change my oil (I don't), check fluids except the blinker one (haha) and change a tire. But I don't do it. I have AAA.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have NO idea whatsoever. I don't even know how to open the hood.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Your blinker fluid? lol,thats funny. Yes,ma'am I DO know how to do all those things and change other filters as well :O))
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 5:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't know how to do any of that but I would be willing to learn. Husband takes care of the cars for us. I guess I will cross that bridge when and if the time comes.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009