Is anyone trying to sell their house right now?

How is it going in your area? Do you see the market picking up at all? Are you dealing with a lot of foreclosures? What are you doing to make your home stand out? Are you listed with a broker or going it alone?

kn2418

Asked by kn2418 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have my house up for sale, and my realtor sucks. His contract is up April 22 and he knows he is getting rid of that day. I reviewed a comparitive analysis today from another realtor and was surprised to find many homes comparitive to mine have sold for close to the asking price in the last 3 months. On the downside, the ones that were close or in foreclosure are being burned down. On the poorer side of town, the houses are being burned down almost weekly, it is so sad and yet so obvious.
    We added money to closing costs, didn't help-Incentive to selling realtor, didn't help-lowered the price 3 times, didn't help. I think it's just my lazy realtor who is having an affair right now.
    Anonymous