Do you have a feeding schedule?

Do you have a schedule as to when you feed your baby solids? For example, with the noontime bottle and then with the dinnertime w/o the bottle, or something along those lines. Im figuring out a schedule for how I can give my son the baby food but I would like an idea as to how the other mothers are doing it.

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would give my son breakfast and about an hour later before nap time he would get a bottle. Around 11:30 he would get lunch, and before nap he would get a bottle. Dinner would be about 5:30-6 and then around 8 he would get a bottle.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i dont have a feeding schedule with exact times because my life is to hectic ! Breakfast usually as soon as she gets up and i just wing it from there!
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 10:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't have an exact schedule because he doesn't ALWAYS go to bed at the same time, so therefore he doesn't get up at the same time. The only foods my son gets right now other than a bottle is he gets cereal mixed with fruit at about 9ish or so, then a bath, then usually a bottle if he wants it, then bedtime. That always stays the same...but that's the extent of our schedule right now, lol...life is too hectic right now! lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My 5 mo old sleeps 6:30-6:30 and has breakfat(bottle) when he wakes. He takes a 2 hour nap at 8:30 and has lunch at 11(bottle and a bowl of rice cereal). He takes another nap at 12:30 for an hour 1/2 and has a bottle at 2/2:30. Dinner is at 5 and is a bottle and bowl of rice cereal. By 6months or so babies mealtimes should start to line up with yours/your family's. Good Luck!
    Ingrid03

Answer by Ingrid03 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009