What do you think when you see a pregannat woman smoking a cigarette?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pisses me off beyond pissed off ness
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Personally-I think "what?????!!!???""
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think she's selfish.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i don't like it but it's not my place to say something to a total stranger. my best friend did smoke while she was pregnant and if she lit up around me, i'd take it away from her.... needless to say, we didn't spend a whole lot of time together while she was pregnant....i told her her baby was going to be small & she didn't believe me..... (he dd weiged 5lbs 11oz and was full term)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It makes me sad.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 10:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• IT REALLY GETS ME MAD BECAUSE SHE IS NOT ONLY HARMING HERSELF BUT THE BABY AS WELL. SAME FOR WOMAN THAT DRINK WHILE PREGNANT!!
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It makes me so angry and then I walk away really sad :(
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 10:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I honestly wish they could be arrested!!! And women too who hold or push a kid in a stroller and smoke. Why can't they stop when they hold or push a kid and when pregnant? Why? WHY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't say anything because I know it won't make a difference. But it pisses me off and it makes me worry for that baby. Anyone who can be that selfish and horrible shouldn't be a mother. We hear how bad that is a million times in our life so for someone to do it even knowing the risks is just terrible.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think it's disgusting and selfish. That baby didn't ask to be conceived so mommy could poison it with cigarettes!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009