Do your boys like to shop?

Dude does, he likes when just him and I go out and eat breakfast, shop, lunch, shop, then off to the house to show daddy what we got…

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• My son is three, and loves to go shopping. Even if its just to walmart for a loaf of bread, I tell him "Let's go to Wal-mart" and he gets all excited. I never have to tell him twice to clean his toys up! Sometimes he will ask if we can go to the mall. It kills my husband that he does that, but I've got him almost convinced that he will grow out of it.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My boys hate it. They always ask before we go what exactly I need to buy, then once I get it, there like Okay we're done! They keep me from spending money though! lol I try to go shopping with out them.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• sometimes...if we are going to toy stores lol. If not, or its a "womans' store with womens clothing, theres alot of huffing and puffing lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009