Who likes the strippers?

Well its entertainment to me.. I love going to the strip bar with my hubby.. I haven’t been to a male strip bar since I was 21, an I was so nervous.. LOL

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I like them, I enjoy looking at naked ladies! Plus they ALWAYS give me free lap dances. But, my wierd ass SO gets so jealous. I tell him he is like NO other man, i mean, most men would enjoy there girls getting a lap dance from a naked chick. But no, not mine. He says he doesn't want to watch anyone all over me no matter if it's a male or female......bummer......i like naked woman. They are So hot. By the way, I'm no lesbian. I like MEN, but woman are beautiful too & can exude plenty of beautiful sexual energy.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• it's gross... i don't want to see a man or a woman flopping their nasty bodies all over the place
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've never been to one. If I need it though, my DH knows how to do the chicken dance. Oh yeah.. ;)
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Never been to one... I was going to go with a girlfriend before I got married, but that never happened and now I just have to interest.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think strippers are gross. speaking of stripper I'm jacking your thread. My oldest licked a dollar the other day and stuck it to her forhead. Don't ask I have no ide why. I said do you know most US money has traces of drugs on it. And worse that could have been in some strippers coochie. Ha she turned green.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Why in the world would I want to go see a lot of (usually ugly...this aint Hollywood we are talking about!) women dancing around poles naked? Why would I want to watch my Dh watch those women? That's weird.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've only been to a strip club once with my SO. It wasn't too bad. Sat around and had a couple of drinks and left. Alot of the girls were really pretty, only a couple were floppy! Was going to buy him a lap dance but decided I would give him one when we got home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've seen a male revue. It was fun. I haven't gone to a female strip club, and I don't want to.
    One day I asked my 7 year old what she wanted to do when she grows up. She said she wants to be one of those ladies that dances on a pole when she grows up. Now she hates when I talk about that. I don't know where she got the idea for that, either.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• We go! Not very often but its kinda of a fun and private thing we like to do!!
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009