What facial cleanser do you use? I am in search of a new one . . maybe.

I am 34, starting to show some sag and wrinkles and have combo skin with a very oily t-zone and a lot of congested pores so I typically use a facial cleanser with salicylic acid to help keep it under control. Right now, I am using Clinque's Acne Foaming Fash Wash. It's ok. I've had fair results. I'm just not sure that my skin looks as good as it could. I am just about out so I thought that I might try something new. Any recommendations? I don't mind spending $20-$30 if it is good. Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use L'Bri Pure and natural http://www.lbri.com/DesktopDefault.aspx I love it, I also use Avon as well
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have an oilt T zone, dry everywhere else and very sensitive skin. I use Oil of Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I can't live without Neutrogena's Invigorating Scrub...I'm a self proclaimed product junkie and this is it for me! I use Clinique's Clarifying Toner as well.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 11:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I use Olay's Daily Facials Lathering Cleansing Cloths - Hydrating for Normal to Dry Skin as my facial cleanser and Olay's Complete All Day UV Moisture Lotion - Normal as my facial lotion and it works really well, I'm pregnant and my facial skin hasn't changed from before I was pregnant.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Mary Kay Timewise 3-1 Cleanser for Comb. to Oily skin works great!!!
    This combination to oily formula washes away excess oil with a lathering cleanser that leaves skin feeling thoroughly cleansed and balanced. It cleanses, exfoliates and freshens in one step as it begins the process to reveal younger-looking skin. Plus, it's gentle enough to use twice a day for soft, smooth and refreshed skin.
    it's only $18 normally and all my new customers get a 25% first time ordering discount so it would only be $13.50 plus tax . I can send you a sample of it first if you'd like to try it first.let me know :)
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am 38 and have exactly the same skin. Starting to wrinkle but still breaking out at times. I don't think that any one product helps when your skin is that combination. I have been using a combination of different products between Anti-Aging and Acne and have come up with the perfect combination. I have given this combo to alot of other women in the same situation and it has been a Godsend. Let me know if you would like me to send you a sample free so that you can test it out to see if it works for you too. donnasteinre9@gmail.com
    DonnaStein

Answer by DonnaStein at 2:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Try the Anew Daily Resurfacing Cleanser 426-374 Its good for antiaging but also doesn't make you look oily! You should get a good cream to use too. Anew has lots of very good ones. I have a few customers with your exact problems that really like the ANEW Rejuvenate Dial-A-Glow Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15. Anew makes makeup that is age defying too. Its all at very good prices :) You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum through that link you can get free shipping with code fsany !
    GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I use Olay's Total Effect Facial Cleanser. It's an anti-aging, non-foaming cleanser that also contains salicylic acid to fight breakouts.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• take a look at  www.mywaiora.com/493761 at the skincents line of products.  Outstanding products that are natural and chemical free.  No toxins.  There are several different products along this line.  We also  have a  wonderful wrinkle serum  (some folks call it their Botox in a bottle)  Message me if interested and i can show you how to order at wholesale prices.  Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 3:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Hi I suggest going to the DR and getting Retina A, It is awesome for fine lines and wrinkles You use it every other day and use a good sunscreen with moisturizer that works well for me .As far as cleansing Recommended by my dermatologist Cetaphil it is so good havent broke out and it isnt drying but using all 3, the retina A, Cetaphil ,then a moisturizer ,It works great for me
    Anonymous