Soreness...TMI

Is it normal to experience soreness around the bottom vagina/buttocks area from constipation while pregnant? I plan on discussing this with my doctor on Tuesday...but I've been constipated,which is normal but I have soreness in my vagina as well...a bit of swelling on the bottom near the buttocks too. Sort of like from the pressure of being constipated. Has anyone ever experienced this? I didn't with my last pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup , i feel your pain . try eating grapes , plums, raisins , those will help you go naturally . heck lol you can even try peanut butter cups .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sounds like hemorrhoids, the swelling might be coming from your blood vessels getting bigger down there since during pregnancy your blood volume increases to about 50% and from the extra weight you now have pressing on them whenever you sit.

youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• By the way...I'm only 16 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2009