if u have the chance to go back to one of the most important days of your life... which one would you choose and why????

pamblaze25

Asked by pamblaze25 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• The day I lost my virginity.

Why? I wouldn't do it. It was in a less than respectable place with a less than respectable man. I think it had a lot to do with my self-esteem issues and being slightly promiscuous during high school. I never learned to value my body and what I had to offer...I would change it if I could. Give it to someone special.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• When I had my son... between being completely exhausted then on an epidural, I don't remember much... I would take more pictures of me and my new baby... I've got about 20 pictures of my son with other family members, one of me, him and my mom, and then a bunch of him, but none of the two of us.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Minus the pain...Omigosh I would love to experience the my 2 kids birth and how in awe their fathers were. It was such a beautiful occasions just holding something in your arms that you carried in your tummy for 9 months straight. Damn the feeling and emotions I had was indescribable.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My daughters birthday. As painful as that was, I just miss her being that small.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The time i spent with my mother. She died of cancer when i was 16 which was 11 yrs ago. I now realize the time we spent together was priceless and precious and i would love to relive those sweet moments of laughs, tears and joy we shared again. You don't realize how much you need your Mom until she's no longer around
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• my wedding day.......everything went soooo wrong and i would love to be able to fix some of the problems!
    Anonymous

• wedding day I wouldn't have went through with it. I should have waited until I was older and more secure with my own money and self. sad but true
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'd want to go back to the day I had dd knowing what I know now to relive all the moments and to let my ob know not to hit on the nurses so he wouldn't have to get fired =( I miss my ob he was GREAT!!!!

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The day my ex-boyfriend wanted me to just go and talk to him so we could get back together. I was going to go and didn't go inside when I got there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I would love to go back to this day cause its that happiest moment of my entire life. The day I gave birth to our son. He now two years old but my whole world stopped when I first seen him. He was the most beautifulest thing I had ever seen. I just remember the room being quiet and just waiting to hear that first cry so I would know that he was ok. I even remember asking her if hes ok when she pulled him out. Hands down, that was the happiest moment of my life and I think I can say the same for my husband.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009