What do your children wear to an Easter egg hunt?

We have one Easter egg hunt at the local park this weekend and I'm dressing them casual. But, we have an Easter egg hunt at church next Saturday and I don't know what they should wear. I don't want them to wear their Easter Sunday clothes because they will be wearing them the next day. Should they be casual, dressy/casual, or dressy?? My kids are 6(DD), 4(DS), and 10 months(DD).

murelzgirl

Asked by murelzgirl at 11:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would dress them in cutesy spring Eastery style, but not their Easter clothes. Does that make sense?
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yeah, that makes sense. :-) I can't decide if my girls should wear dresses or dressy capri sets??
    murelzgirl

Answer by murelzgirl at 11:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• We don't do dresses for Easter just because it's just my parents , the 3 of us and my sister and grandma. We do jeans and a nice top. For Easter Egg Hunt (at my parents NOT publc ) we do PLAYCLOTHES becasue it's usually kinda mushy on Easter since it always rains the day before or the day of.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 11:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My son will be wearing plaid pants in blue & yellow, plus a long sleeve yellow polo onesie ... I think. I have a few outfits for Easter and will probably decide this weekend when we have our cities Easter Egg Hunt. Then we have my families dinner on the 11th and DH's families dinner on the 12th. So I guess I have a few days I can work with here ...

I personally like to dress my son up in preppy clothes. We live in a nice area and I like for him to look his best. Plus he is still too young to protest (10 months) ... hee hee ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My kids are wearing their dressy Easter clothes to our Egg Hunt.
    MamaBuggy

Answer by MamaBuggy at 12:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't want them to wear their Easter outfits because they will be wearing them the next day to church, so I don't want them wearing the same clothes to the same place to days in a row. But, thanks for the advice everyone. I'm going to dress them up in nice spring clothes, just not the Easter Sunday outfits... but something similar maybe. :-)
    murelzgirl

Answer by murelzgirl at 1:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2009