Would you like to be my friend :)

Hi Mom's,
I am a stay at home mother of triplet boys that are eight and two little girls that are 2 and 3 years old. I joined cafemom not to long ago and still really havent gotten the hang of it. I do know that I think that I am sumwhat addicted to it!!! Lol.... I enjoy meeting new people and gaining new friends. Just like another cafemom friend said to me I would rather meet other moms online and become their friends then not meet them at all. I would really like to be able to get to know some off you better and be able to chat and become friends. If interested please let me know. I hope everyone is having a good and happy day!!! Take care!!

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 11:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honey I really think you earn friends on here..that's how I did it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I live in Idaho too!! What part do you live in? I live in Mountain Home...
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes, I understand that. I just was trying to spark a conversation.
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 11:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I live in American Falls.
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 11:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• HEY EVERYBODY ANOTHER ADDICT...LETS GET 'ER!!... Welcome to the site girl! Its fun and there are some great people on this site. Im fairly new myself and it is very addictive.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Don't listen to the 1st comment. Friends are not hard to come by on this site!!! I'm a addict to this place and its nice to meet you. We can be friendss i'm not in Idaho but can certainly be friends
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I added you!!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'll be your friend too. I'm a twin with a boy. We're 39 now and still very close. I live in Long Island, New York.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009