What's your secret of Eternal Youth?

I've heard that Madonna uses B12 injections, Michael Jackson uses his face lifts, Demi Moore is vegetarian. What are "normal people" like all of us doing to prolong our life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Health

• I don't smoke, drink alcohol or consume large amounts of caffine and was told by an older woman that I couldn't be 38 cause I don't have wrinkles. But honestly that's a family thing. I also drink a ton of water. I think some people are blessed and others due to their lifestyle aren't. Just the luck of the draw,.Oh I also don't tan.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Lots of water, eating healthy, and the most important thing of all SMILE whenever you can.
    Anonymous

• Tons of water, moisturizer on face, hands and neck.... every day, and a sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!

drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Knowing my body, knowing how far I can and cannot push it, and paying strict attention to my skin, including water, water, water, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate - inside and out. And yeah, a good sense of humor is a must!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• proper rest, exercise, healthy eating, water, no tobacco or alcohol. Clean living and faith in God . To supplement my diet i use anti-aging health and skin products. Message me if you want more info.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009