How many..

tattoos do you have? Where and what are they??

I have 3. One on each wrist that says "stay true" in french..one on the back of my neck that is the Irish Wedding ring..it is a heart with a crown and hands holding it that means love, loyalty, and friendship. And then my finance and I's anniversary in roman numerals on the front of each shoulder :)

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one. it's a dolphin wrapped around an anchor with my hubby's initials above it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• One. its a heart on my hip. Considering getting another one next month of my son's footprints or his name with a teddy bear. Not sure yet..
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have 6. I have a tramp stamp, and a long life symbol above that. I have 2 small ones on my tummy, now stretched and covered with baby tattoos (stretchmarks), I also have a dragonfly on the back of my neck, and a dragonfly on my left wrist. I want 2 more dragonfly's on my left arm, and some plumeria flowers to fill in.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Technically 2.
    Left thigh, the main is an irish clauddaugh symbol called Bonds of Love. Along it are the initials of my firstborn son. I need to add my other two sons along it when I have the extra money LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have 3, a rose with a lightning bolt on my right hip, an angel on my the side of my left calf, and a cross on my right leg above the ankle (my husband has the same one on his right arm it has special meaning)
    roni2911

Answer by roni2911 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009