Kids and Haircut?

I'm just wondering what other moms do when they need a haircut, I'm a stay at home mom and have NO ONE to watch my kids so I can take 30 minutes and take care of myself- do you guys take your kids with you, and if so what do you do to entertain them while your in the chair? THANKS!

kikitty

Asked by kikitty at 11:39 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I leave them with my hubby and go by myself on the weekend.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I usually try to go alone. If not I take my boys with me (5 & 9) and they play their Nintendo DS while I get a cut.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I cut my own hair
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• With as young as Drew is, I would not take him with you! He's well behaved but there's NO way his curios little mind is going to sit in a chair for half an hour or longer! Unless Jeremy or someone goes with you, I would not bring them along! If it's jeff, that's one thing... but Drew and Belle are another!
    cooperbaby

Answer by cooperbaby at 2:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009