Taliban Threatening DC

Does this worry you? In 2 short months we have dissasebled our foreign policy in favor of trying to be nicer. Do you think Obamas policies would change if terrorists hit DC?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090331/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Typical liberal ideas. Let's wait till something DOES happen before we do something about it. And I guarentee that is what Obama is going to do as well. Does anyone not remember Pearl Harbor? The Japs gave America false promises of peace and friendship and then bombed the F out of us. If the Japs could do it...the terrorists sure as hell can. But hey what do you expect from a man that lives in FairyLand? All he sees is rainbows and unicorns everywhere while Osama and his idiot followers are probably sitting around laughing while they draw up their plan for their next attack.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• No, he would find a way to blame Bush. It does not surprise me that now that someone is talking about being nice and ending the wars, terrorists are busy planning. If he were talking about ending the wars and still taking a hard line on terrorism, I think it would be different.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'll have to move a little farther away from here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• As an Obama supporter I don't under stand why he thought he could talk to the Taliban anymore than I understood why the Bush admin gave them money prior to 9/11.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Friday you be on point ok? LOL!!

I agree with you.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• We are looking like push over wimps is how I see it and Hillary sent to speak to the "moderate" taliban is absurd to me.Regardless of how we as Americans veiw women the Taliban of course would not be respectful of her.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I hope the Taliban can read maps and know the difference between Washington D.C. and Washington State!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sorry, LadyChamp, I forgot we aren't allowed to mention Bush even though the Republicans couldn't shut up about Clinton till they had Obama to bitch about. My bad.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Oh sheesh Friday the president now mention Bush enough for the whole lot of you dems lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• And, tnmomofive, I have already stated I disagree with him doing that, it's bad form. Bush didn't blame Clinton but damn near every other Rep I came across did and still does.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009