Nascar moms... need info on Talladega

I want to send my husband to the race in Talladega on April 26th as an anniversary gift. Have any of you moms been there with your DH/SO and where in the stands should I get the tickets? A few guys have told me that the Tri-oval tower is the best but the tickets are kinda pricey. I wouldnt mind spending the money if they were REALLY worth it or do you have other ideas/experiences? Also, if I get him a hotel in Birmingham, is that really close enough? I have NO ideas how all this works....,PLEASE HELP!! Thanks!

brimom242

Asked by brimom242 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure about seats, but a hotel in Anniston or Oxford would be closer. Good luck :)
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 11:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• All the hotels in Anniston and Oxford are sold out. Birmingham is the closest I could find
    brimom242

Answer by brimom242 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If your hubby likes camping they will let you camp out in this one area at the nascar i have did this also on my Ann but i did the package of getting in the pit etc.. we both were happy that we choose that but we also did the seat between the 2 towers and you can feel the cars racing bye and it sounds like big nest of bees chasing something that stole there honey ..lol. thats the best way to explain .. oh the hats will fly off to if you are close enough..
    Anonymous