Do you think Americans are going to do what the British are doing

and riot in the streets about their economy and government?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• And go against their King?! Never!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I sure hope not. Not the "Americans" I know!! We are so much "classier" than everyone else remember....
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Americans are classy? Since when? ROTFL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you don't love it, then leave it.

I, for one, am not going to complain about my country and the values we (once!) have to ridicule as other countries ridicule us.
    This country isn't perfect and never has been.
    But before i make fun of this country, I'll refrain from hypocrisy and leave.
    Yes, I am a patriot.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I had this same thought yesterday. If I had enough people behind me, I would do it! Not the smashing and breaking of banks, but take to the streets, and let those who hold the "key" know we've had enough!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think we're too lazy to do that at this point yet lol. I think we'll wait until the sh*t really hits the fan before any major rioting happens.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• its not class, that's the wrong word, I think we may be keeping civil for the moment..

Anonymous

• No. We are a nation of mindless robots who believe what the great and almight Obama tells them. We should be mad. I think rioting is uncivilized but sometimes we have to get a little uncivilized to be heard. Our government should be afraid of us instead of the other way around.
    Anonymous

• YES, SOON
    Anonymous

• i dunno about rioting against the government...but im ready to riot against the a-holes that gave stupid loans & the greedy CEOs who are too busy spending other ppls money to fix their failing companys.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009