Curious?

Yesturday my baby was moving slowly and for the past 3 days i have been so tired i can barely stay awake. And today i just feel really irritated by everyone and everything. Im 34 weeks pregnant what could this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may be becoming anemic. I would let your doctor or midwife know so that they can make sure how are getting enough iron.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ive been on my iron pills for a week now but i just don't feel right
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I agree that it could be anemia. Or it could also be your blood sugar. Try eating soemthing sweet or drinking some orange juice. My blood sugar drops real low really fast and I have to drink orange juice to get it back up. Also let your doc know b/c that's soemthing he/she will need to make a note of. I hope you get to feeling better!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i do the same thing....Drink a LOT of water! I was a little dehydrated and that happened to me..I am also 34 weeks...But if things still don't seem right call your OB! Don't take any chances!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2009