Did anyonel ike the playtex breastpump that pumps right into the bottle?

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• those have very bad reviews in the breastfeeding mom's group. I tried one, hated it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:54 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am not sure which one you are talking about but I had the Playtex Embrace and it worked fine at getting the milk out. I used it for probably 5 months and the motor broke 3 times but they did have great customer service, everytime it broke they sent me a new one overnight.
    Ashley53

Answer by Ashley53 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have heard lots of complaints about Playtex pumps. Virtually all pumps will pump right into a bottle if that is what you are looking for. Some good brands are Avent, Almeda, and Medela.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Never tried the playtex pump, but i had medela, and once the pump bottles went missing, I found out that Dr.Browns fit perfectly on them. Of course my little girl cant drink from Dr Browns so I'd use them for storage then pour it into a Playtex DropIn when she was ready to eat.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009