What is the worse thing your child did in school?

I have no idea what was running threw my child head.. but he took a dare and peed in a pop bottle on the bus!!! yes peed!! OMG .. I swear i taught him better then that!!! and it doesn't help when hubby thought it was funny... ok it is funny but nasty at the same time!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had an old check book from another bank that I gave my daughter to play "store" with and come to find out her crazy behind took them to school and passed them out to her friends saying that they were real. Her teacher called me shock thinking they were real {I couldn't help but break a little smile} and told me to come to the school. Her friends gave them back and that was the end of that.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• lol.. i love when we think we did well and they do something like that lol. my dd wasent funny i was mad but i had a jar and would put a few dollars in every week so when summer came we could all do something big and fun ( amusment park, icecream, something ) and one day the school called me asked me to come down when i did they said did u give her 20.00 bill? ummm no why.. well she gave jon smith 20 bucks and he thought it was weired so he told teacher ( thank god ) i was mifted and she did get grounded ( she was 8 ) but now i have a new hiding spot even dh dosent know about it lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i will add i do have a bank account but rainy day money or even a cup of coffee its easy to grab
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Thankfully I have never recieved a call from a principal or had any kids suspended. That would be the worst. I think the worst thing is my son in 2nd grade at the time was talking in class and the teacher said Nolan were you listening and he said yes I heard what you said and she asked him to repeat what she said and couldnt. He got a talk in the hallway.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• When my younger of my 2 sons was in preschool, he came home with this watch. It was this kind they were selling at McDonalds at the time for a few dollars. He had wanted one but I told him no. So I found it in his bag. I said "Where did this come from?" He said "School". I said "How did you get it?" Austin says "I took it" I was astonished. I said (to clairfy) "You STOLE it from another kid? Why?" Matter of factly he says "Because I wanted it!" I took it back to school and made him give it back to the kid & apoligize. He was 4 at the time, btw. He's nearly 15 now (and he must have learned his lesson because he never stole anything again...well not that I have caught him with anyway! lol)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• All 4 of my sons have each been suspended one time from school. My 22yo was in the 10th grade and during P.E. a kid purposely elbowed him in the ribs and in a reaction he pushed him away....laying hands on another student is instant grounds for suspension. They were both suspended for 5 days. My 21yo mouthed off at a teacher in class when he was 17 and was suspended for 3 days. My 18yo was in the 8th grade when he asked a kid why he wanted to fight him, the kid pushed him, my son didn't fight back but instead went to the principal and she suspended them both for 5 days. She said that my son instigated the fight because he asked why the kid, who he thought he was friends with, wanted to fight. And then my 17yo straight A son was suspended for 5 days a few months ago. He was punched by another student and he hit the other kid back.
    Anonymous

• BTW, when my 22, 21 and 17yo's were suspended they were grounded. We don't have any tolerance for touching other people in violence or in mouthing off at authority figures. My 18yo was not grounded because I will never believe that he instigated anything. He asked a simple question which I would have asked if someone had wanted to fight me for no apparent reason, too. He has Asperger's and really, he doesn't have a malicious bone in his body.
    Anonymous

• wow, anon 12:25...... I'd have taken the last 2 to the school board. Or at least the 2nd to the last one. Thats bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• my son let his dog in the school libary when he was in (K) and i got a call from the teacher saying that are dog was in the libary and took a number 2 on the floor and my son told them it was raining out and he didn't was hid dog went and cath a cold...lol..
    Anonymous

• Well... my son had a book fair last week so, my husband wrote him a check which was supposed to be used to infact purchase his brother and himself a book, he takes the check and applies it on a book for himself and get's his g-friend in class a book as well, he's only 6, but u would think these events would be supervised...NOT!!!! So, this girls Mother got into my shit for questioning why her daughter excepted this from my son..."she's a child blah, blah, blah"!! She knew what she was doing, I don't care!!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 12:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2009