White teeth!

Any good home remedies? or even things you tried at the store that actually worked? something that will last! lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know if my teeth are just weird but I've used all kinds of whitening strips, gels, etc. from the store and they all work great! However I always leave them on way longer than what the directions say so maybe thats it. Also Arm and Hammer baking soda and peroxide whitening tooth paste is a good one too.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes to the Arm & Hammer Ash9724 mentioned. That is a GREAT toothpaste for whitening. I also used one of the white strips 2 weeks before my wedding..cut out all dark soda, tea and coffee and my teeth were whiter than my dress!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ok so, the arm and hammer toothpaste WORKS i swear it, and ALSO the whitner called simply white. its a gel you can use with or without the teeth piece. i used it for two days and saw MAJOR results. i know three other girls who used it and it worked great for them also!!!! good luck!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Crest White Stripes are good.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2009