i dont know what to do!!!

my husband.... i just found out 2 days ago that he has been cheating on me for the last month and a half.... me and the girl cought him up together... i dont know what to do... i love him so so much and im pregnant.... i cant even look at him right now.. i dont want him to touch me let along talk to me... i cant do it i need help someone plz help... what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I know this situation well. First of all its going to take some time for you to come around and that's okay but you have to get yourself in a state where you can talk to him. Then sit down and ask whatever you need to/tell him how you feel. If you feel that you can truly forgive him in your heart and move on then let him know you wont tolerate it again but are willing to fogive this time. Its hard to do but if you want it to work then thats what has to happen. If not then you need to decide if youll ask him to leave or if youll go. Your friends and family will always be there for you. Good luck and if you want to talk more about this please message me. You will get through this!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 12:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Get some marriage counseling. Call today for an appointment. I wouldn't just forget about it, but with the baby coming, perhaps there is a way to salvage your marriage. I would insist that he go and participate, otherwise, go alone, so that you can consider all your options. If it doesn't work out, you can assure your child that you did everything possible to save the relationship between you and his/her father. Good luck!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ps. do not stay in something after youve considered all options and done what you can for your marriage just because of the baby!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 12:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am so sorry:(
    Take some time to come to terms with this, which is so hard, and maybe get some counseling.
    I wish you the best of luck.
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 1:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Before counseling, before deciding if you can still look at this man, take some time to get yourself together to be strong for any situation that may come through all of this...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 5:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009