What if the ID inside the wallet was someone you didn't like?

So you find a wallet with 300 dollars in it. The ID is someone you don't like, would you call them up letting them know you have their wallet?

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 12:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea then ill blackmail them..jk...ill call them..hell it aint that serious unless they crossed the line with my kids or my man.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes. Only the lowest form of scum would not return it.
    Anonymous

• ok what if they did something to your kids, like pushed one in a puddle?
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I would take the money and I wouldn't even bother giving it back then.
    Anonymous

• LOL if it were my son's father's wallet (the only person in the world whom I *really* do not like) then I would keep it. Hell the money should be going in his son's bank account anyway :)
    If it were anyone else's then I would call them up and tell them. I would feel bad if I saw their ID in it and just took it.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• In that case, I would take the $$$ out, leave the rest of the contents in it, as this is hard to replace and drop it into a postal box!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 12:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think i would mail there stuff lil by lil just to see how long it takes there person to get pissy...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If they pushed my kid in a puddle, I'd meet them in public, show them the wallet and burn it with the money in it right in front of them. I'd then beat the tar out of them. No one touches my kid.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Wrong is wrong & right is right.
    If I didn't like the person and didn't want to deal with them, then I would take the wallet to the police and let them handle the return of the property. It is the ethical and responsible thing to do by returning someone's personal propery to them AS IT WAS FOUND.
    I try to think about what I would want someone to do if I were in the same situation.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• YES! I'm not a thief so I'd return it!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009