omg! omg! please help!

I just went to the bathroom #2 ... i havnt gone for a couple days now. When i was wiping i noticed blood. im not on my period so i wiped again and yeah ..its not my period. i stand up and the towlet bowl has alot of blood in it. Im scared. this has happend before (bleeding while #2 but its not this much.. i figured it was cuz i was constapated). I dont have insurence and im freaking out!! should i just take stool sofener? should i rush to the hospital? could this be really bad? im freaking out!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Health

• If you are in pain and the bleeding has not stopped, please go to the emergency room. If your ok, then call your family doctor and see what they say. Try to stay calm. I wouldnt take anything. Dont worry about not having insurance. I hate that people are stuck in these types of situations. You do need to talk or see a doctor. If you have to pay them five bucks a month for a long time. Oh well!!!
    Please let me know how your doing too!!!
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 12:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• YOu need to make an appointment with your doctor right away. It could be nothing but it could be signs that something isnt right.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It could be a bad hemmoriod (sp?) that popped....
    Anonymous

• It is probably hemorrhoids, but it could be a tear of some kind. It is probably not cancer. But I am just guessing (and not a medical professional.) See a doctor as soon as possible so that your mind will be set at rest or if you need further tests or treatment you will start them soon. Please post a followup so we know how you are?

Answer by Bmat at 12:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• propbably a hemorrhoid or tear. There are creams for that to help with any pain. If you are constipated, then strain of pushing or harder than usualy stool can cuase the hemorrhoid and the passing of the stool can tear it cuasing the bleed.
    Anonymous

• My sister had this happen to her once. She forgot that she ate a lot of beets the night before. If this is not the case with you, consulting a doctor is a good idea.
    Enolihi

Answer by Enolihi at 1:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Well this happens to me a lot. It doesn't hurt or anything but when I go to the bathroom #2 then I bleed but it stops when I am thru going to the bathroom & wiping. I never hurt or have problems. I don't have insurance either so I haven't been to the doctor but I have been told it is more than likely hemorrhoids. If you are having pain though I would go to the doctor. I don't know what else to tell you though!
    Anonymous

• this is the op- im not in pain at all. just bleeding and it stops when i am done going.
    Anonymous

• this happens to my husband he losses about a pint of blood and lands in intensive care...they have never found anything wrongbut he does have ciliac diesese.sometimes it happens if you are constipated and the doodles are hard and rub against your skin...i would keep an eye on it...ya it just happens to him it doesnt hurt or anything.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• could be a number of things....I'd go to the doc to be sure.. COuld be IBS, Hemerroids.....anything. I'd get checked!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009