pregnancy

I had sex on my period And also 6 days after my period i had toke the test on the 23 of march but it negative and also on thre 28 of march that was also negative but my body is telling me that i pregnant cause my breast out getting big and my stimach every now and then is hard what should i do

surfgirl07

Asked by surfgirl07 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would make an appointment with your doctor and have them run a pregnancy test as well as some other tests. Sometimes those same symptoms can happen when you are close to your period too. Hope things turn out the way you want them to!
    gacgbaker

Answer by gacgbaker at 12:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I dont think you're breasts would be recognizably bigger in this short amount of time. The hardness from your stomach could be from anything. Gastational problems, etc. Go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. If you are infact pregnant, the test will show it.
    Anonymous