Honestly?

Does anyone read books anymore? Do your kids ever see you reading? I go to the library and no one checks out books but the computers are flooded with people, I think the libraries will just turn into public computer labs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love to read. It's how I settle down and destress and get ready for bed.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It would seem that way wouldn't it. I read. I love to read, own books the whole 9 yards. My kids are readers too. Having said that, you can read books online too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am a big reader. Although I dont usually get books from the library I either buy them at a bookstore or can find them really cheap on ebay. I believe my kids love reading because they have seen my passion for it! They even want to talk about books they are reading.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I LOVE to read. Unfortunately I hardly get any time to read on my own (meaning other than for school)
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I read as much as I can and my kids love to read. I don't usually go to the library. I usually buy them on amazon or BAM

sgrbear

Answer by sgrbear at 12:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I know what you mean. Our library is flooded with homeless dudes and peeps on the computer, that's about it too. We are big readers but have run out of authors.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I can be a big reader, its just hard for me to find books I really enjoy. I loved the twilight saga and the harry potter books.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love to read. I don't go to the library though because I'm horrible with returning books on time. Its just easier to buy my books and cut out the hassle, that way I have the book to re-read later on.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love to read, and although my hubby doesn't read very often (he's self concious about his reading speed) he likes it when I read aloud for the family. We're putting a big emphasis on reading because we honestly believe school is easier when you can read well...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love love love to read. I check out and read about 5 books a week. My son gets 3-4- books a week and he's 2.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009