i am going on vacation i hate my mother in law

should i go visit her even i don't like her just to make my husband happy, she is a bad witch 2 faces noisy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't stay at her house, don't go until you can stay in a hotel. And shorten the time you spend both at her house and in your hotel room. Being in public in a mall, restaurant making being with someone you don't like a lot better. For example my mother. lol
    Anonymous

• You know I was trying to make my husband happy for 10 years concerning his mother. Didn't want to hurt his feelings, bla bla, Now, I consider my feelings and those of my children and based on that I make my desicion, which doesn't inlude her! (oh, btw I am married almost 15, so it is ok to do this)
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 1:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009