What is it?????

I am 22 years old and about 2 weeks ago for the first time i had a one night satand. (PLEASE DNT JUDGE) I told him i was not on the pill but in the heat of the moment we continued. He pulled out and i did have come in my belly!!!! But i jus went for a wee and there was this bloody, jelly thing that u would normaly get when your on your period, but im not due to sunday!!! there is no more blood, just that jelly/blood clot!!! I dont have an appointment till monday at the doctors!!! Please dont write back tellin me how stupid i am.... coz i already know.... just what can this be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• u should go to the doctor it could possibly be a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

• don't worry you did just told yourself how stupid you were, no need for a repeat.. We don't always get our period every single month at the exact 'right' time. Do a pregnancy test. Sometimes ovulation mucus can be bloody. Lots of preggers testing now can pick up hormones before missed period, especially if conception is a good week or two in the past. If you're married get counselling no matter or not if your pregnant. Same if you have any other kind of significant other.
    Anonymous

• well it also could be the egg buring itself in the uterin wall some women experance slight bleeding during implantation . but it also could be your starting early. you realy need to see your doctor.

witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 2:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009