Rainy day blues...

Do you ever get them?
I got em today. Just bored and wishing it was the weekend and sunny.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 12:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not so sad that its cloudy, but it really sucks because DD is in a HORRIBLE mood. I can't wait for it to be Sunday because I get to fly to Puerto Rico and spend a week sun bathing!!

Hope your day gets better mama!!!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• omigosh lstrickland its been raining allll day and i just love it. The sound is so soothing and comforting and its also washing my truck...; }}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sorry to hear you are down. One more day til the weekend so hang in there. It is sunny here so I will blow some your way...just tell me which direction from Ohio. Make comfort food like chili or soup home made. Curl up with a good book.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• cheer up =]=]=] the rain will soon go away...its raining here also I cannot wait for some sunshine!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• No rainy weather makes me happy. It makes me feel all refreshed or something lol. I wish it would rain.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It's beautiful and sunny here, but I do enjoy a rainy day. I love thunderstorms!! When it's rainy, it makes me feel a bit lazy . . . . but then I can blame it on the weather . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I live near seattle...rain,rain,rain. Yea thats the only part I don't like about living out here. We get plenty of sun in the summer but it seems its not getting here fast enough for me. :(
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The rain makes me sleepy, but I love a thunderstorm in the spring where I can have the windows open some and smell the rain. It's hypnotic! It's rainy here today too, but too chilly to have my windows open. :(
    Many blessings sent your way, though it is a cloudy day!
    Tanya1966

Answer by Tanya1966 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• HUGS & SMILES for those of you who have the 'blues' today. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009