I need your answer?

I have been feeling a little different. My period starts on april 5. i was wondering because i normally start to get cramps and i havent its weird. we are ttc. but my boobs are so sore. could this be a sign of early pregnancy?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sure could be. I wouldnt take a test until the day of your missed period though.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It sounds like it to me. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 1:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yea soreness in the boobs was always my first sign though its to early for a regular home pregnancy test,but a clinic blood test would show early and there is a home pregnancy test that can tell you a week early but its cost is high. i whent to the clinic and they done a blood test because i was going through family planning and they was helping me to try and conceve on a certian date!!!!!! goood luck.....
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 2:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I would say that's a good sign. I was hopeful when my period was suppose to arrive and I had no cramps. I would have to say try taking a test a couple days after your missed period.
    Good Luck!! Sending baby dust your way
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It could be be but, keep in mind that pregnancy and period symptoms are about the same! Good luck though, i hope you are!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009