Who was told a pregnancy was a certain sex and it was right? And who was told a pregnancy was a certain sex and delivery proved WRONG?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• i was told i was having a girl and i did
    Anonymous

• I was told I was having a girl at 15 weeks, but it was confirmed at 19 weeks. I now have an almost 9 month old beautiful little lady!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I was told I was having a girl, and I did!
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 1:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i dont believe in finding the sex out before hand!! its supposed to be a suprise!! the anticipation of waiting that 9 months..so yaaa i will never find out what i have..if we were supposed to know we would have windows in our tummies!! :)

however, my whole pregnancy i THOUGHT i was having a girl..all the signs pointed towards girl...and,,,,thats exactly what i ended up having..almost 5 years ago..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I was told girl and it was. Have seen others told one and they had the other! But with mine, they had a good view and were able to point out phycial things to prove it was a girl.
    Anonymous

• What signs? All the old wives tales said I would have a boy but science said girl. Amazing. Science was right!
    Anonymous

• iam on my 5th baby(last) and my Dr listened to the heartbeat with each one and said your having a______! 1girl three boys he was correct each time we gave him strict orders no guessing we want a surprise!! either way we'll be happy!! Though we had the ultra sound tech to conferm befor there births
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 2:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Both of my childrens' "predictions" were accurate.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I didn't find out until delivery with my oldest. I found out by ultrasound with my next two and they were right.
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 2:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• well this was back in 1993 so times probably have changed but my first they swore it was a boy. It wasn't. My next two they were dead right on.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009