• In the Spotlight:

bloody show?

alright so im due today and when I woke up this morning I had some clear mucus discharge with bloody stringy stuff not a lot but some I believe it's my bloody show im not sure though.. any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could very well be the bloody show, it does sound like it. If it is, it just means your body is getting prepared for labor, but it doesn't always mean that you will be in labor the next day or the same day... but just watch your body for other signs labor and don't hesitate to call your doctor.
    gacgbaker

Answer by gacgbaker at 1:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yep thats what happened with my first baby! at 4:00 am i welcomed a baby daughter into my world!~good luck~and make sure you call the dr i did and they gave me a diffrent advise than the other moms, taking in i lived two hours away from the hospital and was 2 and 1/2 weeks over due
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 1:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009